Data protection statement
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website in accordance with article 13 DSGVO. Personal data are all data that refer to you, i.e. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to article 4, paragraph 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) is
LINCK Holzverarbeitungstechnik GmbH
Appenweierer Straße 46
(see our imprint)
Our data protection officer can be contacted under:
Bugl & Kollegen GmbH Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or contact form, we will store the information you provide us (your e-mail address, your name and phone number) in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact has the aim of concluding a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data arising in this context as soon as their storage is no longer required or limit their processing if there are legal retention periods existing.
(4) In case we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in the following in detail about the respective procedures. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for retention duration.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with respect to your personal data:
- right of access to information,
- right of correction or deletion,
- right of limitation of data processing,
- right to object to the data processing,
- right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.
You will find the competent supervisory authority for data protection issues under the following link.
(1) The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services as well as technical maintenance services which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
(2) In doing so, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
This website uses the Cookie-Consent-Technology of Usercentrics to obtain your consent to store certain cookies on your terminal and to document them in a data protection compliant manner. The provider of this technology is the Usercentrics GmbH, Sendlinger Straße 7, 80331 Munich.
Website: https://usercentrics.com/de/ (hereinafter “Usercentrics”).
When you enter our website, the following personal data is transferred to Usercentrics:
Your consent(s) and/or revocation of your consent(s)
Information about your browser
Information about your terminal
Time of your visit to the website
In addition, Usercentrics stores a cookie in your browser to be able to assign the consents and/or the revocations to you. The data collected this way is stored until you request us to delete them, delete the Usercentrics cookie yourself or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Mandatory legal storage obligations remain unaffected.
We have concluded a contract with Usercentrics on order processing. This is a contract required by data protection law which ensures that Usercentrics only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the DS-GVO.
(1) In addition to the above mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you use and through which specific information flows to the location specified in the cookie (i.e. to us in this case). They serve the purpose of making the internet offering more user-friendly and effective to use.
(2) We distinguish two categories of cookies: (a) essential cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be limited and (b) optional cookies for website analysis and marketing purposes.
The use of optional cookies is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
In the following table and subsequent paragraphs we describe in detail the cookies used on this website:
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.linck.com
Your current state: Deny.
Your consent ID: cISjBKFseaKjGTCPPEspwLWV9Zt2wYjhrNrqAB7WEzzLuFI+71wX5w==
Consent date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 09:51:01 AM GMT+2
Change your consent
Cookie declaration last updated on 28.08.21 by Cookiebot:
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offer that are stored on www.YouTube.com and directly playable from our website. These videos are all included in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as user is transmitted to YouTube as long as you do not play the videos. Only when you give your consent and play the videos, the data mentioned under paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § IV of this statement will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (also for users that are not logged in) for needs-based advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles whereby you have to contact YouTube to exercise it. The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Information from the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. These are integrated in the "extended privacy mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to Google if you do not retrieve the maps. Only when you give your consent and retrieve the maps will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under IV of this statement will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on Google, you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (also for users that are not logged in) for needs-based advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles whereby you have to contact Google to exercise it. The legal basis for the use of Google Maps is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Information from the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(1) The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether the data input on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is done by a human being or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyses the behaviour of the website visitor on the basis of various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis purposes, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(2) Information from the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
a. Nature and purpose of the processing
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files which are stored on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Due to activating the IP-anonymisation on these websites, your IP-address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP-address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on activities on the website. Further associated services shall then be provided based on the use of the website and the internet.
b. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of the entered data is based on the user’s consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
c. Data categories
Employees of the IT and marketing department of the own company
Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland
e. Storage periods
In this context, data are only processed as long as the corresponding consent has been given. Afterwards, they are deleted unless there is a legal obligation to retain them. To contact us in this context, please use the contact data given at the beginning of this privacy statement.
f. Legal/Contractual requirement
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, based solely on your consent. If you prevent access, this may result in functional restrictions on the website.
g. Third country transfer
Processing also takes place outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). In order to ensure the data protection level in this third country, we have concluded standard data protection clauses with Google (Analytics).
h. Revocation of consent
You can revoke your consent to the storage of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by corresponding settings on your browser software; however, please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP-address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the available Browser plugin: “Browser Add On to deactivate Google Analytics”.
i. Automatic decision-making and profiling
The tracking tool Google Analytics can evaluate the behaviour of visitors to the website and to analyse their interests. For this purpose, we create a pseudonymous user profile.
(1) You have the fundamental right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar way. In particular, these decisions may not regularly be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO. We do not use any such decision-making processes within the framework of our website and the associated data processing.