Plant control and automation
At a glance
- Whoever knows the sawline best, can also control it best. Our LINCK experts will custom-programme your controls specifically for you – perfectly matching your plant and exactly aligned to your requirements.
- One central sawline control for all processing steps. The sawline controls are interconnected and networked. So for example, scanning, cutting pattern definition and log rotation are coordinated in such a way that the LINCK sawline works with the maximum productivity.
- Easy to operate: All information comes together in the central control panel - clearly arranged, easy to understand and with plain text messages in the local language. This intuitive operating concept makes the control panel an ergonomic workplace for which only a short training period is necessary.
To make optimal use of our high performance saw lines, we develop and program our own control and automation concepts, raising the capability of our profiling lines to a new productivity level. The well-established LINCK team, consisting of experienced project engineers in machine design, electronic controls and software programming, makes sure that not only the saw lines but also the electric and electronic controls meet the customers' requirements. Perfectly developed for market and customer requirements, our electrical plant controls convince by a multitude of application possibilities and high-quality workmanship.
Only high-performance and high-quality components coming from well-established suppliers are used. They are dimensioned for a reliable operation with sufficient spare capacity. So that your saw line operates safely and of course with high availability. The basis for achieving maximum recovery is the use of 3D-scanners. The software takes the measuring results for calculating thousands of options in fractions of a second and decides for the optimum cutting. So that you can make use of all possibilities your saw line is offering you at any time.
- Intuitive operating concept
- Ergonomic workplace
- Short training period
- Plain text error message for fast and uncomplicated troubleshooting
- Access for remote maintenance
- Clear structuring for fast overview
- Extensive statistical data
- All important data at a glance
- In the corresponding national language