Linck reducer saw lines offer a multitude of possibilities for optimising your recovery in terms of increasing added value. Our advantage is the result of system concept and unique vertical range of manufacture as Linck provides mechanical equipment, electrical control and optimising systems from one source. The extensive know-how of our engineers comes with every single component. The production process starts with a precise 3D-log scanning. The data from each log are used to achieve the maximum optimising result. Another important component is the chipper canter infeed system with its cutting pattern related log rotation and precise log centering for maximum recovery. An optimised production process is thus guaranteed from the beginning.
Linck-saw lines offer every opportunity for lumber optimisation: Based on a freely editable look-up table, the plant operator can determine dimension or value of the sideboard assortment as well as the percentage of wane allowance. Recovery can so be adapted to the requirements resp. optimised with regards to the required products at any time. The individual acquisition of each log even allows optimising the cutting pattern accordingly. Special functions are core splitting or the production of core boards.
You determine the production target.
All the rest is done by our reducer technology.
The field of application
- Cost effective production of lumber according to an order list as well as standard assortments
- Processing of logs with small end diameters ranging from 20 cm to 70 cm and lengths from 2,50 m to 12 m in combination with a board edger plant
- Feed speed according to machine type up to 100 m/min
- Sawline design with single machines and merry-go-round system for primary and secondary processing or machine combinations in line with primary and secondary processing machines
The production flow
Board edger plant
The Linck advantage
- Economical solution even with small cutting volumes
- Intelligent combination of different plant sections
- Different feeding possibilities
- Flexibility during passes
- Design of the optimum machine configuration according to the available space and customers' requirements