Processing of large diameter logs
Processing of large diameter logs means handling of logs with large end diameters up to 65 cm which makes up the biggest amount of logs to be sawn. Logs with still bigger diameters can be neglected for industrial processing with regards to quantity and quality.
Even for logs with up to 65 cm large end diameter, the profiling technology is the most economical production process by specially designed machines and parameters.
The field of application
- Production of softwood lumber with up to 65 cm large end diameter
- High efficiency by using the profiling technology
- Feed speed up to 130 m/min.
- Production of up to ten wanefree sideboards without separate board edger plant
- Excellent size accuracy and lumber surface